Sometimes, I get overwhelmed with the amount of books in the world and I suddenly feel the urge; you know the one, where your heart clenches and you feel it, the urge to scream, shout or cry because you’re nervous and excited and slightly hysterical.
There’s so much to remember and so much to think that occasionally I’m ashamed that I actually forget when the next books in my favourite series is due to come out and then, absurdly, I’ll fly off the radar and not even realise that a new book is out for months and months and months, and then berate myself for the time I’ve wasted.
So, without further ado, I give you all the release dates for up and coming books in my all time favourite ongoing series & I encourage you to check them all out, get up to date on all of them before the next arrives because I literally love love love them and also go go go > pre-order that shit now quickly so you don’t end up wasting months and months when books like these are in your life!!
* Psst.. some of these links in this post contain affiliate links so if you subscribe or purchase something after clicking said links, I might earn coffee monies and I’ll be forever grateful because >>> coffee! Rest assured though, I promise that you will never see me post a link to a product or service that I haven’t used myself and that I haven’t loved completely!
- Book #2 Runes of Mortality of A Demon’s Fall Series by G. Bailey set to release 9th July 2018!
Death should have been the end, but instead, it’s the start of my revenge… and they won’t see me coming.
Evie survived a trip to hell, literally, to find herself somewhere even more dangerous, with the angels. Angels who do not want to let her leave, not without a paying a price for the life they saved.
Angels. Demons. Protectors and more secrets than one world should hold. Who can Evie trust when everything is a lie? When it’s time for the assassin to return, and to claim what is hers, who will be on her side?
- Fourth Installment of the Curse of the Gods Series, Strength by Jaymin Eve & Jane Washington due out 20th July 2018!
Willa Knight: Dead? Alive? Damned to a state of eternal bad luck?
Willa and the Abcurse brothers are back, and more determined than ever to stick by each other. Unfortunately, Staviti has other plans, plans that threaten to change the natural order of the worlds—though nobody really understands why. His agenda may very well affect all beings on Minatsol, even those that thought themselves safe in Topia. Even Willa-invincible-Knight.
Unsure with her new place in the worlds, Willa must follow the Abcurses to their new post: Champions Peak, a secluded mountain far from civilization, where the most powerful sols have been summoned to hone their abilities through direct contact with the gods.
There is a chance that she might survive her time on the mountain, but it seems like staying alive amidst the powerful occupants of the Peak is the least of her concerns.
Her real problem is staying on the mountain at all.
- Magic Triumphs, Book #10 of the Kate Daniels Series by Ilona Andrews set to release August 28th 2018.
Mercenary Kate Daniels must risk all to protect everything she holds dear in this epic, can’t-miss entry in the thrilling #1 New York Times bestselling urban fantasy series.
Kate has come a long way from her origins as a loner taking care of paranormal problems in post-Shift Atlanta. She’s made friends and enemies. She’s found love and started a family with Curran Lennart, the former Beast Lord. But her magic is too strong for the power players of the world to let her be.
Kate and her father, Roland, currently have an uneasy truce, but when he starts testing her defenses again, she knows that sooner or later, a confrontation is inevitable. The Witch Oracle has begun seeing visions of blood, fire, and human bones. And when a mysterious box is delivered to Kate’s doorstep, a threat of war from the ancient enemy who nearly destroyed her family, she knows their time is up.
Kate Daniels sees no other choice but to combine forces with the unlikeliest of allies. She knows betrayal is inevitable. She knows she may not survive the coming battle. But she has to try.
For her child.
For the world.
- #3 of The Witch’s Rebels Series, Demon Sworn by Sarah Piper due 6 Sept 2018.
- Trial of Three, Book No. 3 of the Power of Five Series by Alex Lidell out 26th Sept 2018!
- Stephanie Plum Series; Book Number 25! Look Alive Twenty-Five by Janet Evanovich finally coming out thirteenth november twenty-eighteen!
Stephanie Plum faces the toughest puzzle of her career in the twenty-fifth entry in Janet Evanovich’s #1 New York Timesbestselling series.
There’s nothing like a good deli and the Red River Deli in Trenton is one of the best. World famous for its pastrami, cole slaw and for its disappearing managers. Over the last month, three have vanished from the face of the earth, the only clue in each case is one shoe that’s been left behind. The police are baffled. Lula is convinced that it’s a case of alien abduction. Whatever it is, they’d better figure out what’s going on before they lose their new manager, Ms. Stephanie Plum.
- #13 in the Charley Davidson Series by Darynda Jones, Summoned to Thirteenth Grave set to release 15th January 2019 – which I cannot cannot contain or wait for!
Grim Reaper Charley Davidson is back in the final installment of Darynda Jones’ New York Times bestselling paranormal series!
Charley Davidson, Grim Reaper extraordinaire, is pissed. She’s been kicked off the earthly plain for eternity – which is the appropriate amount of time to make a person starkraving mad. But someone’s looking out for her, and she’s allowed to return after a mere hundred years in exile. Is it too much to hope for that not much has changed? Apparently it is. Bummer.
She’s missed Reyes and her daughter, Beep, but now that she’s back on earth, it’s time to put to rest burning questions that need answers. What happened to her mother? How did she really die? Who killed her? And are cupcakes or coffee the best medicine? It all comes to a head in an epic showdown between good and evil in this final smart and hilarious novel.
Untitled Book 6 of The Veil Diaries by B.L. Brunnemer is set to be released October 2018!!
- Book #11 of Mercy Thompson Series by Patricia Briggs, Storm Cursed due out March 2019!
In this powerful entry in the #1 New York Times bestselling series, Mercy Thompson must face a deadly enemy to defend all she loves…
My name is Mercedes Athena Thompson Hauptman, and I am a car mechanic.
And a coyote shapeshifter.
And the mate of the Alpha of the Columbia Basin werewolf pack.
Even so, none of that would have gotten me into trouble if, a few months ago, I hadn’t stood upon a bridge and taken responsibility for the safety of the citizens who lived in our territory. It seemed like the thing to do at the time. It should have only involved hunting down killer goblins, zombie goats, and an occasional troll. Instead, our home was viewed as neutral ground, a place where humans would feel safe to come and treat with the fae.
The reality is that nothing and no one is safe. As generals and politicians face off with the Gray Lords of the fae, a storm is coming and her name is Death.
But we are pack, and we have given our word.
We will die to keep it.
& BOOKS WITH NO RELEASE DATES BUT ARE FOREVER ON MY MIND..
- Untitled #4 of ACOTAR Series by Sarah J. Maas
- Book 13 titled Unsung Requiem of The Ghost Bird Series by C.L. Stone
- Academy of Assassins Book No. 3 by Stacey Brutger // since the second book Heart of the Assassinsonly just came out 22nd May 2018, I doubt we’ll see any news of the third one any time soon.
- Fourth book of The Dark Side Series, titled One Apocalypse by Kristy Cunning has no release date either but the third bookTwo Kingdomsliterally just came out 29th June and Kristy seems pretty consistent with her writing so hopefully it’s only another 6 months or so to wait.
- Shadowed is Book #3 of The Academy of Spirits and Shadows by C.M. Stunich & there’s no release date yet but I’ve been stalking CM on her facebook group, ‘The Bookish Bat Cave’ and she confirmed in April that she’s working on this one now!
- Book 2 of Harem of Hearts, Allison and the Torrid Tea Party is next up by C.M. Stunich with the third installment, Allison Shatters the Looking-Glass being done after that one.
- The Seven Mates of Zara Wolf Series, Book Number Five Pack Ivory Emerald by C.M. Stunich will be worked on after CM finishes up Shadowed + two Allison books so we’ve got ages! to wait for this one.
- #3 Untitled Book of the Pheonix Rising Series by Quinn Arthurs & Harper Wylde also has no release date yet but considering that #1 Born of Emberswas released 31st Jan 2018 & #2Hidden in Smokecame out 31st March, I reckon we don’t have long to wait for the next one! Yay!
- Apparently titled Door of Stone, the much anticipated third book of The Kingkiller Chronicle by Patrick Rothfuss is still in the works and has no forseeable release date but man oh man, I cannot cannot cannot wait for this book to come out.
What do you think? Have you already got these dates in your diary?
Are there any other series that I need to be made aware of > and that I need to start now in order to get up to date before the next in the series comes out?